Fiberglass Window Screen Roll 36 Inch x 100 Black Screen Mesh
Fiberglass window screen is woven from PVC coated fiberglass yarn. It makes ideal material in industrial and agricultural buildings to keep away fly, mosquito and small insects or for the purpose of ventilation.
Effective insect barrier.
Easily fixed and removed, sun-shade, uv proof.
Easy Clean ,No smell , good for health.
the mesh is uniform, no bright lines in the whole roll.
Touch soft , no crease after folding.
Fire resistant, good tensile strength, long life
1. Standard mesh: 20x20mesh, 18x18mesh, 16x16mesh, 18x16mesh, 18x14mesh, etc
2. Standard color: black, green, gray, white, brown
3. Standard width: 0.5-3.2m
4. Standard weight: 60-120 g/m2
|Product name||Fiberglass screen|
|Mesh size||18x14/.013" yarn diameter, 160g/sq.m|
|Thread Diameter||0.013 inch|
|Color||White, Grey, Black, Green, Brown etc.|
|Weaving||Plain or Twill Weave|
|Application||Patio door, swimming pool|
How to Replace Screening
Tools & Materials Required: Screening at least 5 cm wider than the frame; Flat-head Screwdriver; New Spline; Screen Tool; Utility Knife
- Remove old screen from frame using a flat-head screwdriver. Remove and discard old screen.
- Lay new screening over frame on flat surface, overlapping spline groove at least 2.5 cm all four sides. Use utility knife to cut to size.
- A: For aluminum screen: use the convex end of screen tool to gently roll screening into the frame groove to crimp screening.